Challenge No. 46 ~ Flower Power ~

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 46!
Your ebony & ivory creations last week were awesome!
Thanks sooooo much to those who joined in the fun!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 45 ~


Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize, and I will also need your mailing address. You have until Tuesday, 3/1 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ Flower Power ~
THIS!!!OMGTHIS!!! I must must do this.  I am so in love with this that I want to go outside right now and paint a daisy on something...:

Rules to Join Challenge No. 46 ~
Let's get ready for Spring!  Create anything handmade and crafty that has one, two, or many FLOWERS That's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown at the end of this post.

Flower Power Card No. 1 ~
Digital Stamps:  Pink Petticoat (retired)

Flower Power Card No. 2 ~
All Products Close to My Heart
This card was made at a recent CTMH party and designed by my fabulous friend.
If you don't currently have a CTMH consultant, she's a good one: Ronah


Flower Power Gift Card Holder No. 3 ~
Clear Stamps: Paper Smooches, Tutorial: Splitcoaststampers 

Cute Craft Idea of the Week:
Rope-Wrapped Pots - House by Hoff:

Bonus:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this Flower Power themed prize package :)

Nice quotes   | ≼❃≽ @kimludcom:



7 comments :

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous cards, Jeannie! I especially love the second one with folded detail. I just made a floral card and posted to my blog last night - too bad I didn't wait a few hours so I could have joined here today! Oh well! Congrats to the winner! This is a great theme!

Donna Ellis said...

The cards are wonderful, Jeannie! Love your theme and the fun interpretations! Hugs, de

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Hello! I am back again! I was in a super hurry when I uploaded my card to your challenge and didn't pay close attention that all the cards were your creations!!! They are all fabulous! You colored the first one beautifully and I love the flower embellishment! I love the pleats on the second and want to create one of these myself but just haven't stopped to do it yet! Your Gift card holder is adorable! I saw the tutorial on SCS, so fun to see a sample here! Thanks for having this fun challenge!

Mamma Mia said...

Hi Jeannie - this is my first time playing along with you and I LOVE your sample cards. Thank you for sharing your creativity an hosting a challenge.
Hugs, Helen x

Jan Malcolm said...

hello Jeannie - me too my first visit and just to say your cards are beautiful.. and love the little gift holder. thanks very much for s great challenge theme. its lovely to join in. Jan x

Carol Dee said...

WOW look at all the great entries. Love the flower theme.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs