Challenge No. 39 ~ You Crack Me Up :)

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Welcome back to Challenge No. 39!

What an awesome Birthday I had, and thank you so much for helping to make it a fun week for me with all of the wonderful birthday cards you made!

~ Winner of Challenge No. 38 ~


Grab the Winner's Badge to display proudly (over to the right).
Email me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com to let me know which card from last week you'd like as your prize and also your mailing address.
   You have until Tuesday,1/12 to claim it.

The Theme this Week is:
~ You Crack Me Up :)



Rules to Join Challenge No. 39 ~
We can all use a good laugh!  Create anything handmade and crafty that's funny, punny, humorous, and/or just makes you smile ~That's it!

Challenge Award The winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the Bonus package shown at the end of this post:

Funny Card No. 1 ~
Clear Stamp Set: Hambo Stamps, DP: Scraps, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Funny Card No. 2 ~
Digital Stamp: Bugaboo, DP: Studio Calico, Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"

Funny Card No. 3 ~
Stamp Set: Deidre Mosher Designs/Shirley's 2 Girls-closed :(  DP: ScrapsSize: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Bonus:
In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards from this challenge, I am also including this humorous prize package :)

best 22 #inspirational quotes on life:





3 comments :

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a fun graphic! Made me smile! Your cards are gorgeous - I especially love the coffee card! Question: I'm in Canada... can I join your challenges? Thanks for letting me know... fitkitty1@gmail.com

Debi said...

Hi Jeannie! Thanks for visiting yesterday. Thought I'd make up a card for your fun challenge. Have a great day! Hugs, Debi

Janis said...

Fun challenge theme!! My card has a wisecrack and has cracks stamped on it. :)
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs